Nov 15, 2009

ISCA convention 2009!

I participated in ISCA convention in Ohio!
The hotel was huge, and there were many participants.
I tried to use the color drawing paper first time.
It was fun!
And also I tried to talk in English,
sadly it was difficult...
I should keep learning it :o
But I made friends with several talented caricaturist.
Thanks, guys!

Those are my works in the ISCA convension.






































































































11 comments:

Seo Kim said...

such beautiful and creative work! and amazing likenesses.

Tooninator said...

amazing performance!!!! It was great meeting you at the con :)

Guido Salimbeni said...

you are a genius!! thanks for sharing your art

【#pan】 said...

Tomo,Congratulations to the winners.:)

Unknown said...

fantastic! i love these all!

Anonymous said...

tabata!!!!^^
watashi saemee dayo!!^^
ucoto kunito jenin aitaiyo^^
rainen jehi kankoku kitene.``!!^^
a!! ucodake!!hahahahahaha
amerikade ate sugoku ureshikata.^^

Vincenzo said...

These are fantastic Tomo...congratulations on your well deserved recognition!!!

Tomo Tabata said...

Thank you guys!
Soo nice to meet you again!
I enjoyed everything;)

Klaas Op De Beéck said...

Hahahahahaaa I still can't stop laughing when I see the face of Jert on a roasted Chicken!!! hahahaa
your work was amazing Tomo!

Tomo Tabata said...

Hahaha
Thanks, dude.
You're works were beautiful!

Anonymous said...

octopus man is HILARIOUS! Brilliant!